CarStar Auto Full Protection Insurance
Most of CarStar Auto’s vehicles are still covered under their original manufacturer’s warranty, but the coverage may be limited. CarStar Auto’s Vehicle Full Protection Insurance product helps protect you in the event of unexpected expenses.
Anyone who buy an car on Carstarlimited.biz from one of these countries is able to buy Full Protection Insurance: UK, Austria, Bulgaria, Belgium, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, French Guiana, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guadeloupe, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Martinique, Mayotte, The Netherlands, New Caledonia, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Reunion Island, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Arab Emirates, United States of America, Canada, Oman, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, Singapore.
Can I use Full Protection Insurance on a car I’ve buy it elsewhere?
No, unfortunately not right now. CarStar Auto’s Full Protection Insurance only works for cars buy it on Carstarlimited.biz at the moment.
What Full Protection Insurance covers
- Any damage or theft excess you have to pay
- Full cost of repairs to any exterior or mechanical part of the car: including bodywork, roof, undercarriage, windscreen, windows, mirrors, wheels, tyres, hubcaps, engine, clutch, battery, locks.
- Theft of the car itself and any built-in parts of the car
- Towing charges
- Essential taxi costs. For example, if your car is stolen and you have to get back to your home address.
- Costs directly related to locking yourself out of the car or losing its key. For example, if you lose your keys and the company needs to make a new set, they will charge you for the locksmith service.
- Anything you have to pay if the car is stolen.
- Engine problems, direction problems.
- If your vehicle is ever declared a total loss due to an accident, theft or natural disaster, your insurance company might only reimburse you for their assessed market value of the vehicle, leaving you to pay the balance.
What Full Protection Insurance does not cover
- Anything at all if you drive drunk or on drugs, put the wrong fuel in the car, drive off-road, break any driving laws, etc.
- Extras you hire at the counter, such as a child car seat, GPS/sat nav, snow chains or a ski rack.
- Hotel costs or other ‘out of pocket’ expenses, such as food or drink while waiting for a breakdown truck.
- Cleaning costs or costs for damage to the inside of the car by some one else or by you.
90-Day limited warranty include in the car price sold ONLY to CarStar Autos website.
The limited warranty helps to minimize unexpected costs associated with mechanical breakdown, repairs, parts, and labor.
- Covers unexpected costs due to mechanical breakdown repairs such as parts and labor
- Protection for 3 months / 6,000 Kilometers, whichever comes first
- Only a €50 deductible per occurrence
1-year roadside assistance
- 24-hour emergency assistance to help you prepare for the unexpected. We offer help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Towing, flat tire, oil, fluid, water, fuel delivery, battery, and lock-out assistance
- Up to €600 in emergency travel expense reimbursement
- No deductible
Coverage exclusions and limitations may apply. This content provides general information about CarStar Auto’s 90-Day Limited Warranty (“Limited Warranty”) and 1-Year Roadside Assistance (“Roadside Assistance”) product, and should not be solely relied upon when deciding what, if any, products to buy. Neither the Limited Warranty nor the Roadside Assistance are insurance. All transactions related to the Limited Warranty and/or Roadside Assistance are governed solely by their respective written agreements, which contain the specific terms, conditions, and coverage details, including limitations and exclusions. Coverage may vary from state to state. Some vehicle models may not be eligible for coverage. Please contact CarStar Auto for more information at +44 (33) 3303-4142.
The Limited Warranty does not apply to vehicles that are 10 years or older, have 100,000 or more kilometers, or are of a certain make or model, including, without limitation, Bentley, Maserati, Lamborghini, and Ferrari. Other exclusions may apply.